Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Off Track Fun!

Oh the joys of year-round school. It seems I do a post like this every....oh, lets say, 9 weeks. January is hard...it's cold, it's cold, and it's cold. So we didn't do much, but in my defense, the kids didn't want to. They stayed up way too late every night, slept in til lunch time, and then didn't want to get out of their pj's. So I happily obliged them, and ran errands, went to lunch, and shopped all alone. It was great!

We did however, manage to get out a few times, or do a few fun things...

Ellie made us some yummy sugar cookies.

Jack had awesome hair every morning!

The boys built lots of Lego's!

Found these lovely glasses...so we all had to try them on.

We watched Reese...I could eat that baby girl!

Spent some quality time at Classic Skate...I only survive it there because I smuggle in a 44oz coke zero, and maybe a big rice crispy treat!

I do love the time I get to spend with the kids! Even if it is just sitting around in our pj's...they are the best!

3 comments:

Richelle said...

LOVE the pictures! You get "Mom 'O' the Year" for all of those fun off-track activities! And, PLEASE will you get me some of those AWESOME glasses for my birthday?! They are the bomb.com!! =))

Kelly said...

I kind of want a sugar cookie!!! Those looked sooo good! I am with Richelle...those glasses are awesome! Where in the world did you get those!

Karly said...

Fun pictures!