Saturday, September 3, 2011

Swiss Days/Labor Day Weekend!

I was so excited to hit Swiss Day's this year (I took a leave of absence last year with my family in Arizona). So I was ready for some SERIOUS shopping.

This year we invited some family members to going our fun...we started out with some dinner at Cafe Rio.



Then hit the outlets in Park City...



And finally made it to Midway, where we ate too much cookie dough, and stayed up late laughing too hard!



Bright & early the next morning we were up and ready to hit the road.
This picture is a 'tradition'...






After shopping all morning, we were ready for lunch at the Homestead.



And a quick look in the crater.



And a couple hours later...our families arrived. So we grabbed dinner, and headed to the park.











The next day we ventured into Park City for some dinner and the Alpine Coaster...good stuff!


















A great weekend to be with family. We had a blast...and next year MOM & DAD will be here with us!! Yay!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Love me some swiss days! I think we have just about mastered the booths and how to shop!!