Monday, November 14, 2011

A few Off-Track events...

Lucky for us...year round school gives us 3 weeks off. We planned our trip to Japan during our off track time...but managed a few fun events before we left.

Dinner with the Hogan's...






Saw Puss in Boots...


My friend Tori had her baby Beckham, I went to the hospital for a good 'sniff'...yum!


Decorated for Christmas...


And Jack was accepted into an allergy study program...this is his arm where he was pricked for testing, and then his blood drawn. He is happy about it because they are paying him to do it, and because he got a shake at chick-fil-A!


1 comment:

Margetts Fam said...

I feel bad for your kids, you guys never do anything. You are so boring! .......gotcha! ha ha

I love the pic's, your family is darling and I like 4 out of 5 of you