Friday, October 29, 2010

Princess Paige is *11*

A surprise wake up bright and early.

The only thing she wanted...monster high dolls (not easy to find people).

All pretty and ready for school.

Our tradition of eating lunch together at school...brought her Panda (her favorite). Ellie's teacher let her leave class to eat with us too!

Her dinner of choice...Francesco's.

We hit Justice after for some shopping on grandma Sherry's tab...and managed to find 2 more monster high dolls later that week.

Oh how I love this child of mine...something about your first born! Why does she have to keep getting older and wiser...it scares me?! Happy Birthday Paige!

1 comment:

Richelle said...

She is getting WAY too grown up! Before you know it, YOU'LL be singing "Slipping Through My Fingers" to me...and I'll be there with a shoulder to cry on!! What a beautiful & lovely girl! Love her!