Thursday, October 14, 2010

Year Round School is AWESOME!!

We spent the last 3 weeks off track! The first few days are awesome...we sleep in, we veg out all day, and then we get bored. So I have to 'entertain' my children for 13 more days.

Here's what we did...

Found our Halloween costumes, and tried on a lot of masks and hats.

Enjoyed Olive Garden for Callie's birthday.

Played 'school' a lot!

Got to play with baby Reese (yum)!

Then we headed to St.George for some R&R, and to watch the marathon.

No pictures of Joe running or finishing the marathon, we documented more important moments...like eating at Golden Spoon every night!

Took a few naps.

Our cousins came to stay with us for a few days while Phil & Alaina were in Hawaii. We partied it up good with them...so much fun! However, I don't want 5 kids!

And now we are back in school...Yay!

4 comments:

Margetts Fam said...

DARLING!!!!! Sounds like a good time off track! I love all the picture

wendy said...

Fun Fun...Cute Cute
I don't think I would have liked year round school when my kids were young.....what was that, 100 years ago it seems.

DJ and Gin Family said...

Go Rowdies!!
Your baby Reese is SO DANG CUTE!!!! Almost makes me want another...

Richelle said...

So...October is your FAVORITE month of the year, right?!? It's too bad you guys are so lazy and never do anything fun with your kids!!!! I think you deserve "Mother of the Year" for sure!!