Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And Goodbye November...

November festivities around here included...

A major Ipad injury...lost a finger nail. Angry Birds & Cut the Rope are dangerous games!

Parent/Teacher conference...girls are amazing and awesome, so we partied it up good at Texas Roadhouse. I'm so proud of those 2, they are hard workers at school!

One last trip to the park before the snow came.

Megamind...fun show!

Bowling at Fat Cat's.

Caiser wants me to hot tub with him every night, however I don't think it's fun while the snow is falling. He does though...so I thought I would snap a picture of him all alone, with the snow.

Put up the Christmas decorations.

We were supposed to go to St.George for Thanksgiving with my siblings, however the 'blizzard of 2010' hit, and we decided to stay home. We made the most of it, and still spent lots of time together, eating, partying, and laughing.

Tepanyaki as our appetizer to Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving day was an all day festival of fun...great food, crafts, games, and company.

The next day we were off to the movies...Tangled, such a great movie!

The 2010 blizzard...quite the let down, until the Sunday storm hit. Good thing I have an awesome snow removal crew.

And finally Miss Paige's before picture...

And after...

We like to call her 'brace face' now...but dang, she's the cutest brace face I've ever seen.

4 comments:

Richelle said...

WOW! Very nice summary of your November festivities!! I love that there is a cat under your Christmas tree, and that Caiser thinks it's fun to hot tub in a blizzard!! And...Paige is looking older every time I see her-- love the braces! And... can I send you my November pics and have you blog them for me? Just let me know when it's the best time to send them. Thanks! =))

wendy said...

Oh my gosh...Phil looks just like his dad.
So fun to see you guys grow up.
I wish we could use our hot tub in the winter....but because we have WELL water, it has too much alkaline in it and would ruin the pumps. So in the spring and summer we have to go to the river, and haul about 500 gallons of water in and drain into the tub. Quite a process.
so in the winter that is not possible

hope your holiday celebrations are great

DJ and Gin Family said...

I know Richelle wants you to blog her pictures... can you take ours? I am so bad at taking pictures. Paige looks so cute with braces. Tay needs them pretty bad, but her ortho said that her front 10 teeth need to be grown in first, otherwise she will need them on twice. Now we are just biding our time while her teeth take their own sweet time.
P.S. Tangled is my new favorite movie. So cute!

Emma said...

Cute, cute and cute.