Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve started out with our tradition of lunch with my family. Actually, it started out with me going to Costco with the rest of Utah at 10am when they opened, and fighting my way through crowds for fresh rolls, and shrimp...it was super fun! Anyway...lunch was great, my siblings are awesome, love being with them, good times at Training Table.

And then we spent the evening with the Hogan's...I love Christmas Eve at my in laws. It is so fun, so relaxing, and so great to be with family.

Jack felt a bit under the weather, so we drugged him up...

But the meds didn't help...and so Jack layed on the couch, tried to smile pretty for me, and then puked, poor boy!

Paige & Ellie did a performance for us...it was lovely!

Jack sat on my lap, and I helped him open presents...at least he tried to smile.

Then the Motrin kicked in...and Jack was back! Playing, dancing, and enjoying his presents!

A perfect Christmas Eve!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Looks like a great time.

Sorry your little man was sick. We had sickies at our house also, no thank you!!!!

wendy said...

I believe....when necessary... all children should be drugged. whether they are sick or not (tee,hee)

glad your Christams eve was wonderful. great pictures.

sarah said...

Motrin is Magic.