Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I *HEART* Field Trips!

Every year I'm so LUCKY to be able to go with my children on AWESOME field trips! This year was no different...we adventured out to Camp Floyd. It was a beautiful May day...we wore coats and carried umbrellas, and when I asked Paige's teacher if we'd be outside, she replied 'most of the time'! AWESOME!But...alas, it was fun, and I LOVE being with Paige. She is the BEST!!

We sat in the school house...



 Played games...



Visited homes and stores to see how the people lived...


Learned how to shoot a gun (not real)...


Delivered mail via 'The Pony Express'...


And dipped candles...



Then Paige's teacher let me take her home with me...so we snuck out early, blasted the heater in the car to warm up, and what else...grabbed us some Chick-fil-A for lunch. A perfect day!! Love you Paige!


2 comments:

Anna said...

I love that you go to all your kids field trips! :-)

Karly said...

AWESOME!!