Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Weekend Fun...

Our fun-filled, awesome memorial weekend started out with the 3rd grade wax museum, where our Miss Ellie chose to be Kate Middleton. I think she was a perfect Kate!






After school was out...we jumped in the car, and made the drive to Midway with the Mikesell's. We partied it up good...we ate, we laughed, we were lazy, and the company was so fun! Perfect!
















We met up with my family Monday to deliver some flowers to our loved ones graves. The cemeteries looked beautiful, and so nice to visit my grandparents and sweet uncle Craig's grave!




And then later that night...I was lucky enough to join the Anderson ladies for BRUNO MARS! He was amazing, the concert was SO good, and the company even better!
We had some dinner first... 



Then got all excited for the concert to start...


But quickly got bored while watching the 2 opening acts...




At least we entertain ourselves...and think we are way funny!

This video below will never get old to me...I could watch it every day! While recording our boredom...Bruno came on stage, and we were kind-of excited!

3 comments:

Richelle said...

First, lovely pictures from Memorial Day...looks like fun. Second....REALLY?!?! Thank you SO much for posting all of those wonderful pictures of me! I so appreciate you doing that! Just remember-- I have a blog too!!! Mwa-ha-ha!!!

Margetts Fam said...

Loved the video!

wendy said...

well, I think your daughter has princess potential!!
Fun photos of your Memorial Weekend. OMGOODNESS...that photo of you and your husband is gorgeous. GORGEOUS I say.
I too loved being able to visit Matt's grave...but the best times, were NOT on the Memorial Weekend exactly, but when I could be there with him by myself.