Saturday, June 11, 2011

Is it June ALREADY...

June has arrived...and I cannot believe it! We've been busy bees, here are a few of our activities!

Ellie reading her 'bear book' at school...



Dance recital time. Ellie is a great dancer, and I love watching her on stage...however, I think she takes dance just to wear make up for the performances, that girl loves to get dolled up!














Took some pictures with all of the cousins to send to my dad for father's day.






Richelle begged/talked me into canning salsa at the Lindon cannery with her...good times!
Laverne and Shirley?


Had dinner with cousins...


Enjoyed some 'porch sitting'...


Jack dressed Bob in his 'build a bear' clothes, awesome...


Such a stud!


Pool time!! YAY!


Pedicures!


Had a fun swim/bbq with the Margetts' side, always so fun to be with family!










Oh how I love the summertime!!

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Oh what a WONDERFUL June post! So much going on in the month of June! I sure hope that you will have a separate 'birthday' post, as I'm sure you will have so much to say about that! I'm so glad that I was able to FORCE you into canning salsa! You'll thank me when you're dipping some chips in it while hunkered down in your storage room during a disaster!!! (You're welcome!!!) And on a side note-- love that picture of Paige, Ellie, & Reese! SO sweet!!!