Friday, June 24, 2011

Oh How I LOVE my Birthday!!

If you know me even a little bit...you know i LOVE my birthday! I can admit it, I love this day!! This year was another wonderful birthday, surrounded by family and friends, and of course I stretched it out all week/weekend long.

Richelle took me for some chickfil-A breakfast, and gave me the coolest presents ever!


Lunch with MY family...perfect!






And couple birthday dinners with great friends.





And a yummy home cooked birthday dinner from my mother in law!



Another great birthday! Another year older and wiser too!

3 comments:

Richelle said...

Well if there's anything I love in this world... it's a big ole picture of me on your blog!!! =)) Love that LARGE format!!!

Seriously though, glad you had a Happy Birthday! You deserve all of the celebrating! I'm looking forward to many more years of birthday celebrations with you!! You're the best!

Unknown said...

I love your birthday too! And just for the record this is my FIRST chance to check the blog. I started working at 6:30 this morn...what can I say I'm just so busy...JEALOUS? Love ya! XOXO

wendy said...

AND......you forgot to add, more beautiful!!