Friday, October 28, 2011

I have a 12 year old...Miss Paige!

Another birthday in our house. A big one...Paige is 12!

She's growing up way too fast. Yikes! I love this baby girl of mine...she is so sweet, sensitive, caring, tender, and getting a bit sassy (probably from Caiser). She makes me happy every day, and I love watching her grow into a beautiful young lady!

Our traditional 'wake up'!



Paige's birthday happened to fall on 'dress up for Halloween' at school. She wasn't happy, wanted to wear her new birthday dress. So she wore her costume, then changed after the parade.

Opening some awesome presents (we went shopping the next day for the rest), and a yummy breakfast...



I stopped into her classroom to get a pic of her in 'the dress'.


Of course a few pictures for mom...



Grandma stopped by with balloons and birthday wishes...


And then the birthday party...Paige just wanted a few friends, a corn maze, and some dinner. Nice and easy for me! Cute friends, and a fun night.










Happy Birthday Paige...

2 comments:

Kara said...

She is starting to look so grown up!! I love that girl and her sweetness! Happy Birthday Paige. Now no kissing any boys!!! :)

Precia said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute!!!