Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Baby Boy is 6...

Today Jack turned 6...WOW!! I cannot believe he is getting so big, so old, so smart, so tall. Time really does fly, it seems like yesterday I was pregnant with him. And now he's 6. Oh how I love Jack...he keeps us laughing every day, our family would not be complete without him!

We have a tradition of waking the kids up on their birthday's. I asked "who's birthday is it today"...and this is what we got (he's not saying he's turning 1), he's letting us know HE is the birthday boy.




Jack let us know he wanted 'a few' surprises, and then to go shopping and choose his own presents. So he opened the 'few' we bought him...


Had some yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast...


A little photo shoot for me...



And then a-shopping we did go... where he was all about the hot wheels!



And my boy has great taste when it comes to eating out. We let him choose wherever he wanted for his birthday lunch. I was very happy with his choice...Cheesecake Factory.





Grandma stopped by with some balloons, and $6...he was so happy!


And then the awesome birthday party at Classic Skate...these boys were so cute and so fun, with lots of energy! 
We had a good old time on the skating rink, bounce house, and eating pizza.











Such a fun day/night...however we were done with Classic after 3 hours!


What a great day! Jack told me about 500 times that it was the best day, and thanked me over and over for the presents, party, and fun. Love that boy!!

4 comments:

Richelle said...

You guys win "Parents of the Year" for all of that birthday fun! I'm always so inspired by all of your picture taking! And I love Jack-- I can't believe he is 6! Maybe by next year, he'll FOR SURE know my name! I'll cross my fingers!!! =)) Happy Birthday Jack!

Kara said...

I second the "parents of the year." Happy Birthday Jack!! can't believe the boy is 6. Love all the pictures and you look like you are having the best time EVER!!! Woo hoo!

Rosalie said...

You guys are the BEST parents EVER! I love the smiles on ALL your kids faces all the time! They are VERY lucky kids!

Margetts Fam said...

I am so glad it was a great day. We love you Jack! I can't believe he is 6 either....in fact I still think Ellie is 6 and Paige 8. So tell your kids sorry, they can't have any more birthdays