Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello May...

May was a lovely month of fun for us. 
Our good times included...

Hopefully our last Ortho appt. for Paige (yay)!



The weather has been amazing...lots of fun with water.


We saw a few movies!


 Our friends "The Jones" had this little beauty...she is yummy!


We had some good times at Classic Skate!



Cais gave me my mothers day presents early...love them!


Someone lost his first tooth!!! He was so excited!


Ellie and I had a fun date...we shopped and had lunch together, and I love that sassy girl. It's so fun to spend one on one time with my kids. It's a must!


Doc visit for Paige...so of course we had a photo shoot! 




 I finally used my Christmas present...


We had a neighborhood garage sale for our awesome friends the Jamieson's. Jake is battling cancer for the 2nd time, and cancer sucks! It was so fun, so much support, and we raised $6,000!!



Mothers Day! I'm a lucky lady...so blessed to be a mom!


 Guess who lost his 2nd tooth! Love that smile!

Yay the sno-cone shacks have opened!!


A dinner date with the kids (Cais was golfing of course)!


Bring on the field trip!! Jack and I ventured w/Ellie up to "This is the Place"...it was so freaking awesome. I live for field trips!





We got our 'sunning' on!


And a pic with these lovely friends of mine, who I love! 


3 comments:

Anna said...

I love your life! :-) cutest kids and always having fun... I think it's awesome you go to all their field trips! I'm so gonna be that mom, too. Ha. Plus can't get over all the cute dimples--- your kids are lucky they got your dimples!

Karly said...

Geez... Mother of the year!

Margetts Fam said...

So many adventures! I love it all!