Monday, April 30, 2012

And April comes to an End...

We ended the month of April with some more awesome fun...

Dinner at CPK with my siblings.



Late night yogurt run, a must!


These sassy soccer players ripped up the field!


For mothers day we sent my mom a 'pandora bracelet'. We let each of the 7 grandkids pick out a charm for her. My kids wanted to take a picture of them holding the charm they chose. 




Caiser decided to flood half of our family room in the basement. He "thought" he turned the hose off the night before...idiot!

I won "sister of the year"...Phil & Alaina were moving out of their house, so I took their boys for a night. And Kara & Kurt went to Aruba, so I took her kids for 3 days. We loved having a house with 7 kids...kind of!







And last...my brother's new house. So excited for them to move in! And so excited they are closer to us...south end of the valley is where it's at!!



1 comment:

Todd M said...

Congrats to Phil and family on the new home. I agree the sounth end of the valley is the nicest place to live.