Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Miss Ellie turns 10!!

Guess who turned 10...my Ellie!
Oh how I love this girl! She is my sassy, sweet, fashionista! I love that she is always willing to help me do anything, she still thinks its cool to play with Jack, and I can always count on her to make me smile!
She is my "brown eyed girl"!


The festivities started Sunday with a family pizza/birthday party. 








Then the BIG DAY...April 17th.
We started with our traditional "wake the birthday girl up" picture.



Father of the year grabbed a birthday "Jamba Juice" for Ellie.





For lunch we surprised Ellie, and brought her favorite sandwich to school "Jimmy John's"...


After school grandma stopped by with balloons and some birthday love!


And then onto the most awesome birthday party ever...
Classic Skate!
 












 Love me a good birthday celebration. And Love me some Miss Ellie!

3 comments:

Richelle said...

You win "Mother of the Year"- purely for the amount of pictures you take for any given event!!!

I love Miss Ellie! She is such a sassy yet SWEET girl! I can't believe these kids are into the double digits already! Crazy!!! :)

Karly said...

Happy Birthday ElliE!

Kara said...

Cute pictures!! I'm glad she had a fun birthday party! And so glad we could help kick it off! HA!