Sunday, April 1, 2012

March and All it's Goodness!

Well here we are again...with a month of goodness behind us. It appears I am a 12 posts a year blogger...however, I'd like to change that, I just need to stop being a slacker. 

Our March was full of much Goodness...here's what we were up to.

Sunday dinners with family.



You can't go to Costco without having pizza.


I enrolled Jack in an allergy study...this was his last appt, where they had to draw blood. He wasn't happy with me.


But perked up once we ate lunch at his restaurant of choice...Training Table. He was even proud of his battle wound.


I had to post this picture...I'm so confused by the face he makes while getting his hair cut. He does it every time! So funny!



Miss Ellie lost another tooth.


We ate at Texas Roadhouse (maybe a few times).


Paige and I off to a baby shower.


Lunch date with my boys...or wait, is Jack a lizard?



Face painting at chick...why a snowman you ask? I'm clueless...that boy has a mind of his own.


We had some beautiful March weather, so an "orangeade" stand is a must!


St. Patrick's Day!


Jack was VIP for a week at school...so got to bring home this "Kinderbear", and was supposed to do fun things with him.







The VIP presentation...





Which ones are the dummies??



Tepanyaki...yum!


Ellie had to do a Biography book report. I liked her choice.


And last...we ventured off to St.George with my brother and his family. Always good times with them, so chill, and so relaxed. 
We swam, we ate, we parked it up, and we soaked us some rays!































And finally...these 2 video's of Jack singing while driving home from St.George. They are HILARIOUS...we laughed until we cried. My poor brother regretted riding home with us. It went on for at least an hour.

1st...Adele "Rolling in the Deep"
2nd...Bruno Mars "Grenade"


4 comments:

Margetts Fam said...

So hilarious! That was a lot to take in....love your family!!!

Richelle said...

Oh my gosh...it's too bad that you didn't do ANYTHING in March!!! =)) =))

That was like a whole year of posts for me! Loved all of the pictures, and I LOVE Jack singing. He's a boy after my own heart!

sarah said...

So fun. I think my fav pic is of the 4 of you on a bench holding a variety of lollipops.

You guys know how to have fun!

Jaime And Kalen said...

Those videos are the best ever.. so much leverage you now have!!