Saturday, June 16, 2012

June...Part 1

June was lovely to us, how can it not be...I was born this month!

Jack had his Kindergarten program, he sang like a champ!


Cais bought Jack his first set of clubs...his face says how excited he was. I love that he enjoy's golfing with his dad!


Night Games...a must in June!
Some random stuff...





Our 'sad faces' because we sold our sweet white SUV...she was good to us!




A mini getaway with friends that started at City Creek with shopping and dinner! Love these ladies!





School Carnival...




The Bee's game...a must in June as well!



This picture is for Betsy...because this is how our friendship works. She's always go-go, busy, on the phone, walking 10 steps ahead of me...and I'm just smelling the roses! xoxo






We got some swimming in...






And an early birthday dinner (a tradition) at Ztejas with these lovelies!!




And a FO SHO must in June...ice cream!


3 comments:

Anna said...

You guys always have so much fun!! I love following you through your blog. :-) And I know I've probably said it a million times but I love your girl's clothes so much... you dress them so darling!

Anna said...

You guys always have so much fun!! I love following you through your blog. :-) And I know I've probably said it a million times but I love your girl's clothes so much... you dress them so darling!

Unknown said...

I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!Laser Woodbridge VA