Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Where Fun Is...LAGOON!!

So...it's been almost 10 years since I've been to Lagoon. And I decided it was about time to go back. I went every year when I was a kid, so I'm not sure why we haven't taken our kids more.

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice, clean, and fun it was. And even better...the kids are all tall enough (weird) to go on all of the rides. So no kid/baby rides for us...we hit the big ones. Well...some of us hit the big ones, some of us get sick (Caiser), and can't even look at some rides without his stomach getting upset (wuss)!! Even Jack wanted to go on the big ones...the spider, white roller coaster, tidal wave...you name it, he was up for it. And the girls are always up for anything. 

We had a blast...besides choosing the hottest day EVER, it was perfect!














Can I just say...the terror rides are SO stupid. But Caiser made us go on them...probably because he doesn't get sick on them, or maybe because he wanted to get frisky in the dark. Either way...DUMB!!







Success...kids LOVED, and wanted to stay all night!


But by 8:00pm...we were starved, hot, and ready to head home!



3 comments:

Kara said...

Be proud...this is my second comment in one day! Love the pic of Cais in front of the TERROR ride! Seriously how old school is Lagoon, but the kids love it! I'm sure there were some interesting people to people watch while you were there too!!

Karly said...

Getting it on in the Terroride??? I am Impressed!!

Karly said...

I LOVE Lagoon... We'll probably buy seasons next year!