Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Baby Boy is a Kindergartner!

My baby...
He's a big boy now! I am so excited for him as he embarks on this new adventure...school!
He was excited, he was ready, but he was a bit nervous. He had a fun filled day...

We filled out the 'all about me form'...so cute, I love his handwriting!


We had a nutritious breakfast!



He is in afternoon Kindergarten...which starts at 12:37pm.
So Jack chose Cafe Rio for his special lunch with me and dad.




Had to take the mandatory 'porch pictures'...





When we got to the school, he was hesitant to play, wanted to make sure I was going to stay until he went in. So I stayed and watched...and couldn't believe I was sending my last child off to school.



One last wave good bye...and he was off.
No crying for me...it is a bittersweet feeling. I love that my family is growing up, I love the new adventures that lie ahead...but man, am I going to miss my side-kick Jack. Oh how I love that boy!


I waited at the bus stop after school...and of course he played it cool, acted like he was a professional at going to school, making friends, and riding the bus.




When I asked him if he made friends on his first day...he said "nope...and I don't remember my teachers name either". Awesome, gonna be a fun year!

5 comments:

Karly said...

Gotta love that kid... And look at you, No tears?! Way to go!

Karly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richelle said...

Oh man...he is growing up WAY too fast. I feel like Jack was my side-kick too! Maybe I'll shed some tears for the both of us! =)) Love that cute boy!!!

Rosalie said...

Awesome! Congrats Jack! I love the "I don't remember my teacher's name either!" Love that kid!

wendy said...

What darling pictures of your boy ....now in Kindergarten.
My baby boy just graduated from the U with a Masters Degree
see how quickly it goes

and your trip to vegas to see Celine must have been amazing.