Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh Celine Dion...

Luckily I have the BEST husband ever...who bought me Celine Dion tickets for my birthday. So we headed down to St.George/Las Vegas with Joe & Richelle for a rip roarin' good time.

We took way too many pictures like this...




We shopped, the boys golfed...



We saw movies...


We ate yummy dinners...




We hit Ross in Vegas...don't ask Caiser about it, he won't admit he went in there (and bought something).




And FINALLY...we saw Celine. And she was AMAZING!



Cameras of course are not allowed in the show...but we used our phones illegally, and got some precious gems of pictures.



The next few pictures might be odd...but it was 1:00am, we were on a Celine high, we were in mesquite getting gas and snacks...so here's what you get.







Thank you Anderson's for the 'good times'...this is a trip we will not forget!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at you all updating everything!!! I'm impressed! Love the pics...you blog just the way I like, lots of pics with just a few words...I can't keep my attention when people write novels. Good job my nearest friend:)