Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas!

Hello Christmas...it finally arrived! 





Santa was good to us all...we like him!







And then grandma arrived...we like her more than Santa!




Off to church...I really liked having Christmas fall on Sunday, it was such a great service, and really make you remember what Christmas is all about. And the girls sang in the program...they did a great job!


After church my siblings came over for some partying, present exchange, and good grub!


Grandma is just a tad bit popular!









A perfect day (except that dad was in Japan)...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK so a couple things. I LOVE your sunglasses. I'm super duper jealous of those. I LOVE that you take a picture of you guys on your bed...seriously I want to steal that tradition. And that little niece of yours...can I steal her? She is ADORABLE! XOXO