Sunday, December 18, 2011

MOM/GRANDMA is HERE...

Santa Clause Grandma Sherry is coming to town...
My sweet grandma Bonnie (my moms mom) has had some health issues, so my mom decided she needed to come home...to visit and be with her mom, to visit family, and to get a 'shot in the arm' (her words) so she can finish their mission strong! We were MORE than excited to have her home for the holiday's.

We all arrived at the airport together...





Made a 'GRANDMA' sign...




And she made it!!












A great reunion...can't wait for dad to be coming down that escalator with her!

6 comments:

Karly said...

I LOVE her faces as she's coming down the escalator... got a little lump in my throat! So glad you were able to spend some time with her, just a few more months and they'll go by FAST! I can relate :)
xoxo

Croft Family said...

I love those pictures especially the one with pure love and excitement and she came down the escalator.

Kara said...

Cute pics. Sad she is gone, but it feels like they are BOTH going to be home so soon! Can't wait!!

Unknown said...

I love this post! Oh I'm so glad I got to finally meet your MOM!!! She is fabulous...as are you! The expression on her face coming down the escalator is CLASSIC! I love it, it makes me happy just seeing it!

Richelle said...

Awesome! I LOVE the airport pictures too...what a great reunion! So glad your mom was able to be here with you for Christmas! CHEERS!! :D

sarah said...

The pictures of her coming down the escalator are so fun!!!

I sure hope your grandma is doing better.