Friday, December 16, 2011

December so far...

I love this month! I love Christmas time! I love being with my family! Here's what we've done...

Of course we've eaten at Chick...a few times! 


Saw 'The Muppets' with grandma.


Our friends got the cutest dog EVER...I 'almost' wanted one.


Caiser had a birthday...it was awesome. We partied all weekend (while my MIL had the kids). And on his actual bday...we hit Texas Roadhouse for dinner.




Sneaky Paige told our waiter that it was her dad's birthday...he was not 'pleased' to ride the saddle. We liked it...






Paige had a science fair project due...we spent MANY hours on this stupid thing. But it turned out great, and she got 4 out of 4 (whatever that means)...
I say that's an A+




A trip to quilted bear to try on awesome hats...


Saw 'Arthur Christmas'...cutest movie EVER!!



Paige built an awesome gingerbread house for YW.


And Jack had a kindergarten performance, he is the cutest boy ever!




December has been good to us so far...can't wait for the rest of this fun month.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you even posted about Frannie.

Croft Family said...

Sounds like a fun...busy december

Margetts Fam said...

We are officially in the biggest fight EVER!!!! Sure, sure, Frannie gets to debut in your blog...well where the &*%^ is Lola?!?!?!?!?!?!? I guess you have never cared about us. I guess you have just ruined my heart forever. I guess you hate Lola. (Who am I? ha ha) Other than our huge fight I love the fun pictures and all your adventures in America and Japan

wendy said...

HI...went and looked at ALL your photos ....the ones of Japan also.
so fun
you have a wonderful family
hold them tight

Richelle said...

Love it! What a great December you guys had! And-- just for the record, I'm pretty sure Lucky has never made it into your blog either! Just sayin'!! :D