Sunday, April 17, 2011

More Birthday Fun!!

I love waking the kids up on their birthday's...why is Ellie in Jack's bed? Who knows...but it's where we found her! Sleeping like a princess...




Family came over for dinner, presents, and a fun celebration!







What to say about this Ellie of mine...she was a handful from the beginning. This girl had A LOT to say from the time she was delivered. I love her more than anything...she keeps life interesting, and is always making us laugh. She is the best big sister...she will ALWAYS lets Jack tag along with her, and is always building huts, or playing games with him. She is also my sensitive girl...doesn't like it when I raise my voice, always wants to cuddle, and could sit and chat with me for hours. I no longer bath alone at night...I usually have 2 girls sitting in the bathroom with me, talking away. But I love it...and wouldn't change it! 
Oh how we love you Ellie! You are one of a kind!!

No comments: