Friday, April 8, 2011

Off Track Good Times!!

I swear I just barely blogged about being off track...but here we are again, with 3 more weeks of fun. We made the most of it by...


A weekend getaway to Midway with the Anderson's. Yes, just 1 picture.



My Valentine's Day present...don't think Caiser is un-romantic, I have wanted a flag forever, and I got 'other' presents too, he's very romantic!



We took some naps...and dad put jelly beans in our noses.



Had a few breakfast's/lunch's at our favorite spot...Chick-fil-A



Did some yard work.




I enjoyed some birthday dinners/lunches with the ladies.



I took the kids to Trafalga, where they played laser tag for 2 hours.



And of course the 'hot spot' while off track...Classic!!



Had a sleepover at Grandma's with our cousins.



And last...Kindergarten Orientation. Yes, my baby boy, off to kindergarten next year...I cannot believe it!



It's been an eventful couple of months...I love being with my kids, they drive me crazy and make me laugh at the same time!

1 comment:

Karly said...

Gotta love being off track.. Fun times!