Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh St.George...You make me HAPPY!

St.George trip #1


Caiser already had a 'boys trip' planned. But he loves me so much, and can't stand to be away from me...(the kids were also off track, and I asked) so he begged the kids and I to tag along. It was great...he golfed, we played!


A must...the pizza/pasta factory for dinner when we arrived.


Luckily we had friends and family down to play with us!


We hung out w/Becky, Eric, and Lara at cafe rio and the pool...Thanks for allowing your eyes to burn from the chlorine while chilling with me as the kids swam!



Also Kelly and her kids were down south playing with her sister...so we tagged along! Good times! Thanks Kel for letting us hang with you guys...and thanks for the non stop laughs!!





St.George Trip #2


2 weeks later, we cruised down again...this time with my siblings. And the weather was even BETTER! Oh how I loved packing flip flops and short sleeves. Plenty of park time, golf, swimming, and fun!



Texas Roadhouse for dinner...



And the most intense 'Relay' races you've ever seen!




Gotta squeeze in time for fiesta fun...



The outside temp was perfect...the swimming pool temp was prob 50. I don't know how the kids managed to stay alive...I wouldn't even put my feet in.



Nixon's joined us for some park time while the boys were at Priesthood.



And this picture is for my dad...who always pretends he's interested in what's going on, but is really asleep (like Caiser)!



Two great trips down south!!

6 comments:

Karly said...

Happy Swingin!
:)

Rosalie said...

That looks like GREAT fun! I am jealous!

Kelly said...

Cute Pictures!!!! Makes me want to take off this weekend and head back to St. George. I want the sun, pools, and parks!!!!! Thanks for the fun!

Jaime And Kalen said...

Ah, warmth and sunlight!! Come on Spring!!

sarah said...

So fun! And that Reese is just too cute.

wendy said...

The pictures were fun to see. That has to be some of the first Real GREEN grass I have seen in a Loooooong while.
We had 4 inches of fresh snow this morning. I am sooooo over winter.
longest winter of my life!!!