Saturday, April 16, 2011

My sister...My hero!!

My sister is my HERO!! Last year, after having a baby (in August), Kara decided to cross 'running a marathon' off her bucket list. She trained hard...and she did it. She is amazing! She is 7 years younger than me, however teaches me things every day, and is a wonderful example to me. She will always be my baby sister...but I am also so blessed to call her my best friend!! You can read her journey HERE!

The awesome fans...





She rounded the corner...and we went nuts, I think we were the loudest, craziest, and  funnest people at Gateway that day! I've never been so proud!!








We love you Kara!!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks Kris! I have the best family who supports me in everything! Thank you so much for being my big sis and for always supporting me in everything that I do! I love you so much!! I couldn't have done it without you!

Karly said...

I am still in awe... That is just incredible! And you are an amazingly supportive fam :)

Kelly said...

I love experience this journey through you guys!!!! Seriously amazing!!! We are doing a half...good thing we are training!!! Kara has inspired us!!! Awesome!!!!